Interview with Luke
A friend (hi Amanda!) interviewed her 3 year old daughter and posted her answers on Facebook last week. I decided that I needed to do this for Luke too!
On Monday, January 7, 2013, we sat down for a few minutes and I asked him a list of questions. These are the answers straight from Luke’s mouth!
- Favorite Color: Dark Blue
- Favorite Book: Scooby Doo and Curious George
- Favorite Movie: Scooby Doo
- Favorite Food: Fruit snacks
- Favorite Treat: Candy – Reese’s Cups
- Favorite TV Show: Curious George, but I already said that
- Favorite Toy: Trucks, Cars
- Favorite Animal: A lion because it scares bad guys away and eats them up.
- Favorite Song: Curious George Song
- Favorite Sport: Jump rope
- Favorite Day: Spring day, I mean a snow day
- Favorite Holiday: Christmas Eve
- Favorite Number: L-U-K-E
- Favorite Cereal: Jumpin Jacks
- Favorite Store: Walmart and Target because they both have toys
- Favorite Game: What about…it’s a secret, it’s going to be quiet. (whispering) It’s Hungry Hungry Hippos
- What do you and Mom do together? Play
- What do you and Dad do together? Play too
- What makes you happy? I love you
- What is something scary? Monsters
- What are you really good at? Uhhh…good at kissing you
- Who is your best friend? You’re my best friend
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Firefighter
- What is something new you’d like to try? Getting paper
- What do you think about before you fall asleep? Getting my PJs
- Who is someone famous you’d like to meet? Elvis, that’s who I could meet, he’s really nice.
- How old is Mom? 35
- How old is Dad? 35
- Height: 40”
- Weight: 38.2 pounds
- Shoe Size: 9 or 10
- Hair Color: Light brown/reddish
Other fun facts about Luke at this age…
- When counting, gets almost always gets messed up at 13 – he starts out great, but then says “11, 12, 15, 14, 15, 14, eleventeen, …”
- Can identify all numbers and letters.
- Can spell his name but when he tries to write it, it’s usually out of order. He also has the most trouble writing his “K”.
- Wakes up every night between 3am and 4am and comes to our bedroom
- Has full conversations – and gets very serious about what he’s trying to tell us.
- Picky eater but loves quesadillas, mac and cheese, mandarin oranges, and apples.
- Ice cream makes everything better.
- Is obsessed with watching old Scooby Doo episodes on the iPad.
- Also starting to get into super heroes, especially Spiderman.
Wasn’t that fun? Some of his answers make no sense at all, but I tried not to sway them. I also love how he said I’m his best friend (he actually says that several times a day) and that he’s good at kissing me. So sweet!
This is definitely something that I plan on doing the next few years with Luke! What great memories! :)