More Balloon Wreaths

As I was making a balloon wreath for an etsy order, I got to thinking that it could be used as a perfect party or shower game. I’m not a big fan of most baby or bridal shower games (yes, most are pretty cheesy). When I was in charge of planning Jen’s baby shower, we went with simple games like guessing how many M&Ms were in the baby bottle. Sticking with that idea, what about guessing how many balloons are on the wreath? Then, not only is the balloon wreath adding to the party/shower decor, but it doubles as a game. If you weren’t too attached to it, it could even be the prize to the person who has the best guess.

I don’t know about you but I think their looks are deceiving…they definitely take a lot of balloons. Care to make a guess of how many balloons are on this green and blue wreath?

What about this pink and red heart wreath? I haven’t yet decided if I’m keeping this one or going to try to sell it. I’m really loving pink and red right now, and think I may even decorate for Valentine’s Day (which I never do!).

If you guessed close to 219 & 164, respectively, you win! :)

Posted by at January 15, 2011
Filed in category: Crafts, Wreaths,

6 Responses to More Balloon Wreaths

1. Lo Christine says:

So I totally had some spelling errors in my previous quote. . .let's try this again:)

Love the balloon wreaths! I'm so glad you opened an etsy shop, you deserve to make some money for all your fabulous creations!

2. Lo Christine says:

3. Penny Spore says:

Do you have directions to this??? Love! :)

4. Penny Spore says:

Do you have directions to this??? Love! :)

5. Ali says:

Hi! Yes, of course! There's a link on this post: http://twinmommas.blogspot.com/2010/07/balloon-wreath.html with instructions that you can use. It's really easy to do though, all you need are wreath forms (from Hobby Lobby – straw for the round wreaths and a red sparkly heart for the Valentine's Day wreath), lots of balloons, and greening pins. Have fun!

6. Ali says: