I’ve been quite obsessed with wreaths this holiday season. Check out all of the ones I’ve made this year…I just love them all!
- Ribbon Wreath – I think this one is my favorite! I love the color combinations. I also made a matching ribbon tree which someone bought at Christmas in the Country! I followed these directions and liked the end result so much that I may have to make them for other holidays/themes too.
- Gumdrop Wreath – I made one of these last year and fell in love with them. I just think they’re so pretty. A friend bought one of these at Christmas in Pendleton (thanks Jama)!
Book Page Wreath – This wreath got a ton of comments at both fairs. It’s definitely eye catching. I made my first book page wreath last year which permanently resides in my guest bedroom.
- Balloon Wreath – If you read this blog, you know this is a favorite in my house. It also got many comments at both fairs.
- Ruffly Felt Wreath – I love this one and will be able to display it through Valentine’s Day. I don’t think the red felt photographs well but I do think it’s so pretty! I found the idea from here.
- Candy Corn Wreath – Just like the Halloween candy corn wreath, from a distance, this one looks really cool.
- Striped Felt Wreath – The idea for this very simple but pretty (in my opinion) wreath came from Family Circle magazine.
- Gingerbread Wreath – I saw this wreath and decided to try it myself. Bad news though…I dropped it after taking this picture so it went straight to the trash (which is why the picture is awful with the half shaded front door).
Do you have a favorite?